Game SummerTime Saga v0.14.5 Apk For Android

SUMMERTIME SAGA
NEW UPDATE February


0.14.5 Status update!

Link to download
Via Gdrive

About daily streams (discord copypasta):

Remember when I said I may have problems streaming due to moving my desk and running on low wireless reception? Well that's happened. So streaming will be even shittier than it already was (can you believe that shit? I can). It will be like sucking a gallon of horse cum through a straw bad. However, the good news is once the renovations are done, I won't be working in a dark, cold and humid cave from north korea. I will have a legit work space with better internets. I'll be testing the stream today with the wireless but once you guys start QQing salty tears about how nothing is working, I'll have to think of an alternative - which may be no stream for a while but posting on Patreon screenshots of what I've been making daily. OR run a 100 meter cable to my Somalian bamboo shitbox. Stay tuned.

--------------------------------------------------------------

About 14.5 update:

The art, posing and sound is done and we're wrapping up the code at the moment (and bug testing). We're working hard to try and push it out before the holidays, I promise. In the meantime I've been working on the upcoming content (0.15 school teachers update). The school is getting expanded (new locations, hallways, office), new features are being added to it, new minor students, tons of quests, tons of secks and more!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you:

Thanks for supporting us this past year. It's been great to have all this feedback from our fans and we plan on improving/adding a lot more content to SS!

If you want to share your thoughts on the current state of SS and what you think would make it even better,  come chat with us on our Discord server!

-DC
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment